The SensorTec Panorama camera produces a hundred of megapixel large images on which every detail is clearly visible in all lighting conditions. The camera provide wide dynamic range images, have an improved low-light performance and extra high sensitivity. This camera is able to cover large areas with high resolution from a single viewpoint.
The panoramic images ensure an expanded view. Operators can continuously observe the whole monitored area on one camera image without redundant or hidden areas. The huge resolution even makes it possible to recognize faces at a large distance.
The camera house is completed with an automatic self-cleaning system that consists of a tank with cleaning liquid, a dispenser system and wipers at every window for the best images.
– 100 MP image resolution
– Monitoring vast areas
– Stitched panoramic images with white balance correction
– Synchronized imaging
– 20 FPS at full resolution
– JPEG2000 wavelet-based, visually lossless compression
– 10 Gbps SFP+ socket
– All-metal construction of the camera housing
– Quality glass windows with glass heating
– Automatic self-cleaning system
– Active and passive cooling system
– Precise panoramic image stitching in the software.
– White balance correction between the stitched camera images.
– Easy zooming on the panoramic image.
– Having multiple zoom windows on a single panoramic image.
– Interactive PTZ control on the panoramic image.
– Zone violation detection and immediate alarm.
– Individually compressed frames.
– Special optical filter and picture enhancement algorithm for foggy, rainy weather conditions.
– High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology to have visual information in both dark and bright areas in the same image.
– A user-friendly configuration of the automatic self-cleaning system.