- Based on the thermal and visible panoramic camera the system detects and tracks multiple target.
- Based on user settings the dual sensor PTZ follows one or multiple targets:
- – Object is closer to defended area
– Object is moving faster toward the defended area
– Latest object movement
– Higher ranked object type (small animal, big animal, small vehicle, big vehicle)
– Single object lock, automatic switching between objects
- The dual sensor camera could provide higher detail image of the tracked objects, than the panoramic camera could provide.
- The operator could direct the dual sensor camera out of the panoramic coverage so any area could be checked around the installation point.
- The operator could drive the dual sensor PTZ by selecting any area on the panoramic view.
- The actual covered area of panoramic and PTZ camera is displayed on the map window-