The Long Range Panoramic camera produces hundreds of megapixel large images on which every
detail is clearly visible in all lighting conditions.
The camera provides wide dynamic range images, have an improved low-light performance and extra high sensitivity.
• This camera is able to cover large areas with high resolution from a single viewpoint.
• The panoramic images ensure an expanded view. Operators can continuously observe the whole
monitored area on one camera image without redundant or hidden areas.
• The huge resolution even makes it possible to recognize faces at a large distance.
• The camera house is completed with an automatic self-cleaning system that consists of
• 1” size, CMOS image sensors with extra high-sensitivity
• 200 MP image resolution
• Monitoring vast areas
• Stitched panoramic images with white balance correction
• Synchronized imaging
• 20 FPS at full resolution
• JPEG2000 wavelet-based, visually lossless compression
• 10 Gbps SFP+ socket
• All-metal construction of the camera housing
• Quality glass windows with wiping and washing system
• Automatic self-cleaning system
• Active and passive cooling system specially designed for harsh environment