320 MP Long Range High-Way Panoramic Camera
Category: Panoramic Camera
- The Long Range Panoramic camera produces hundreds of megapixel large images on which every detail is clearly visible in all lighting conditions. The camera provides wide dynamic range images, have an improved low-light performance and extra high sensitivity.
- This camera is able to cover large areas with high resolution from a single viewpoint.
- The panoramic images ensure an expanded view. Operators can continuously observe the whole monitored area on one camera image without redundant or hidden areas.
- The huge resolution even makes it possible to recognize faces at a large distance.
- The camera house is completed with an automatic self-cleaning system that consists of a tank with cleaning liquid, a dispenser system and wipers at every window for the best images.
- 1” size, CMOS image sensors with extra high-sensitivity
- 320 MP image resolution
- Monitoring vast areas
- Stitched panoramic images with white balance correction
- Synchronized imaging
- 20 FPS at full resolution
- JPEG2000 wavelet-based, visually lossless compression
- 10 Gbps SFP+ socket
- All-metal construction of the camera housing
- Quality glass windows with wiping and washing system
- Automatic self-cleaning system
- Active and passive cooling system specially designed for harsh environment
Searching and tracking of humans, animals, light and heavy vehicles
The VCA accurately detects individuals within the monitored area even if they are kilometers away. It is also capable of multiple target tracking in a single panoramic image. Thanks to the ePTZ function the detected individual appears in a configured zoom window as well.
The VCA relies on a Multidimensional Gaussian Background Model in order to continuously adapt to the background and help avoid false alarms usually generated by the moving parts of background objects.
Tracking across camera boundaries
Even if operators see something suspicious in the live images, exact localization can be very difficult at natural border areas. SensorTec developed a feature that provides continuous, real-time GPS-coordinates and distance information of the detected objects. This way operators can effectively guide patrol units to targets.
The VCA could compensate for the vibration resulting from different sources so that VCA analyze shaky videos and produce a stabilized one .
SPECIALLY DEVELOPED FUNCTIONS IN SENSORTEC CONTROL CENTER
- Precise panoramic image stitching in the software
- White balance correction between the stitched camera images
- Easy zooming on the panoramic image
- Having multiple zoom windows on a single panoramic image
- Interactive PTZ control on the panoramic image
- Zone violation detection and immediate alarm
- Individually compressed frames
- Special optical filter and picture enhancement algorithm for foggy, rainy weather conditions
- Multi-time exposition and wide dynamic range to efficiently display sunlit
Multi-megapixel Auto Back Focus IP camera with 16 pieces of 1” sensor and ICR function for Day/Night switching in weatherproof house with wiper and washer
Equivalent resolution 320 Megapixel
20 fps @ 320 MP
JPEG2000 - Wavelet
MPX24 Signal Processor
1” WDR 20.48 Megapixel CMOS
Motorized back focus adjustment
Progressive, no interlaced scanning
Electronic rolling shutter (ERS)
1/10 - 1/20 000 s, 1/1 s low shutter mode
0.02 lux F1.4 Day mode or 0.002 lux F1.4 Night mode
Fix, auto, blur or noise priority
Whole picture or any area selectable
Field of View
Horizontal: 40° Vertical: 24°
1 programmable IO connections
1 ch external 24 kHz/16bit, sound input and output
Integrated motion detection
10 Gbps SFP+ socket
Passive heat pipes
Wiper with washer, fluid pump and internal tank
110-230 V AC
200 W (+ 100 W heater)
-20°C to +65°C (-4°F to +122°F)
0 – 95% non-condensing
Full metal housing
60 kg (with cameras and lens)
Dimensions (W × D × H)
1010 × 845 × 520 mm (with mounting bracket)
Package gross weight
Package dimensions (W × D × H)
1160 × 950 × 660 mm
Face recognition (Automatic identification) distance
Up to 81 m
Face recognition (Identification by operator) distance
Up to 116 m
Human detection (Detection by operator) distance
Up to 2560 m
Up to 3000 m